Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:17:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  [Letter] Folded parchment delivered to Kiran
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Letter] Folded parchment delivered to Kiran  (Read 2113 times)
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2010, 08:01:35 pm »

Mr. Bailiff, I reckon copy of this letter might be interesting for you.

*copies were sent both to Captain and Commander*

Dear Sir,

As you could know yesterday we've performed a dangerous criminal arrest. We had strong evidences of Brenna Night conspiring against Council members and Covian Bailiff in particular. She was aware of her various relatives assaulting Bailiff, threatening him, torturing him, breaking his nose and inflicting painful wounds to him. Knowing that she did nothing to prevent damage caused to Bailiff. After gathering all of the evidences and taking into account words of various witnesses, I've ordered two finest Arcanist Squad members, Junior Ilyana and Regular Haap, to arrest her, Sir. Upon trying to convince her to follow them peacefully Regular Haap's leg was severely damaged by Brenna's dagger. That's just another proof of her being guilty and treacherous scum. Despite of Regular Haap injury, Brenna Night was shackled, imprisoned and eventually interrogated. Bailiff joined the iterrogation. As he's one of Brenna's relatives victims, that seemed only fair. During her interrogation we figured that Brenna might be just a pawn in the hand of her father, Kal Shadowhand. I've been watching him for some time now and came to conclusion that Kal might be very dangerous to Cove and citizens of Cove. He seems to have a grudge on council and covian army for delaying the decision of his request on returning his original army rank. Being trained assassin he might try to make several murder attempts and assasinate Bailiff and Steward. Army Command might be in danger as well for the same reason. Seems Bailiff shares my concerns as he was threatened by Kal several times and Luke McCloud, Kal's relative, tortured him. We managed to collect various evidences, witnesses and leads about Kal and there's strong belief that he's another threat to Cove itself. I've attached several accurate scetches of Brenna's interrogation.

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Corporal, Bersi

*signed perfunctorily*
Neighbour.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length