Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:54:56 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Grenadier Board (Moderators: Marcus Kobra, Linaeus)
| | |-+  [Letter] A letter left on the Commander's desk
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Letter] A letter left on the Commander's desk  (Read 2170 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2010, 04:06:21 am »

*The letter is sealed with wax in the shape of the Grenadier Insignia*

Sir,

The past forgiven criminal, Kal Shadowhand had small explosives on his person which he lit around an army sentry and his newborn child.. If it's his... I confiscated them from him, upon which point he insisted he had more at his home.. I was not about to let him keep them. I gave him a day to hand them to an officer with a report by the next day, he walked away.. Not about to let him undermine me anymore I followed him and demanded to know where he lived.. He began to threaten me, and so I bashed him once in the face..

He retaliated with aggression and armed up in the Goblin... I with the help of a Junior chased him off into the woods. I told his wife he was now to be considered a criminal and left her. We then manned a sentry by the barracks and I reminded the Junior clearly what aiding and abetting was..  Just in case..

I will await orders.

*Signed*
Buttons, Regular Grenadier

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length