Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:35:06 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  Scribe's Trove (Moderator: Kelly Sanderson)
| | |-+  A New Perspective
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A New Perspective  (Read 1763 times)
Atrus Kien
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

It wasnt me... maybe...

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2010, 12:27:44 am »

*lights a candles and goes to the bottom of the desk and brings out a tan animals skin. Places it on the desk and takes out a ink and quil. *

" Remember me? You should, I was thinking about you. I remember the times we spent together. I remember the time we got away from the Father, and we went out to a pub to drink. And I remember the time we were being chase by Torak's crazy pet... or was that his sister? We went swimming on my boat. The times we talked and fought together. I missed thoses times. This isnt easy for me to say but since I have been away, different things have happened and I have a son named Atrus. When I come back I would like you two to meet each other. I think the both of you would become good friends. Sorry it took me so long but for right now it isnt a good time. Be safe because when I come back we both need to sit down and talk."

*whistles softly and a white owl comes throw the tent flaps. I reach my arms over and let the creatrue crawl up my arm. I look at the skin and signed.*

" Your Kien"

* I roll up the skin and put it in the empty slot on my owls leg, then I walk outside and rise my arm*

"To Ilyana bird, and dont mess up" I said to my owl as I rised up my arm to let the creatrue fly into the world. I walked back inside my tent and smiled as I started to remember again.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length