Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:35:22 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  Scribe's Trove (Moderator: Kelly Sanderson)
| | |-+  The Waiting
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Waiting  (Read 1958 times)
Keitaro Kazami
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2010, 03:56:26 am »

Mizuho stared out the windows of her office at the Goblin, she had yet to get Lok to fix up the office.  There were boxes and bags everywhere in the room that was to be the Goblin's office.  She just could not seem to find the right time to get a hold of that old elf. She sighed as the door opened.

"I thought I would find you hear Love." Marcus said as he entered.

Mizuho smiled as she turned around seeing it was Marcus.

"Oh? And why is that love?" She replied.

"You were not at the house and the only other place you would be right now is here."

"Well... I guess you are right. I just love the Goblin." She said as she slowly made her way through the mass of crates and bags over to him. "I just want to make sure that everything is set before something happens. I just have this feeling that something big is about to happen.

"Well it is good to be prepared for anything. M'Love."  He said smiling.

"Yea I know its just..." She stopped mid-sentence.

"If this is not expected love it can always come back and bite you in the arse."

She laughs. "That is true. I just have this gut feeling that something bad is going to happen." She looks up? at him with a worried look.

"Worry not M'Love I am here and will handle anything that comes." He kisses her forehead.

"True.  Now then I need to find that old elf and kick his arse for not getting my office set up yet."

"Well you know if he is not around, Perhaps Mat will help you out with anything that needs made."
He says smiling.

She laughs. "I thought he was busy with Piper still?"

He laughs. "Last I heard he was helping with the new Hospital in Silver Dawn so he may have the time if needed.

"Ah. I will have to make sure and send him a message then. Maybe I can get both him and Lok to do it together."

"Well now M'Love that is a grand Idea." He said smiling.

Jack: "Is the jar of dirt going to help?"
Diadarma: "If you don't want it.. give it back."
*Silence*
Jack: "No" *hugs the jar of dirt*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length