Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:42:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Shadow for Armour: Junior Duty
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Shadow for Armour: Junior Duty  (Read 1886 times)
Leander
Arcanist
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

Le BLAAAAH

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2010, 07:47:44 am »

When:
On the Eve of October the third

Where:
At the Orc Fort

Commanding Guardsman:
Leander Le Blanc, Junior Guardsman

Guardsmen in attendance:
Sergio Jarrett, Junior Scout
Keitaro Kazami, Junior Grenadier
Ilyana, Junior Arcanist
Cailin Keres, Junior Guardsman

Gold Raised for Cove's Coffers:
14,860 gold pieces

Gold Donated to Cove's Coffers:
3,000 ~ Female Keres the elder

Briefing:

On Sunday, the third of October, we rallied outside the barracks with the intent of storming the Orcs and gathering ore for the army. We had a grand time at the orc fort indeed! The Guardsmen took down the vulgar brutes with heavy blows from both steel and high damage spell-craft. When their large carcasses hit the ground, the very foundations of Sosaria shook. We approached them cautiously before removing the precious shadow ore from their cadavers, which did bleed abundantly and stain the ground with cardinal. Our tactics were largely skirmish based, but we stuck close together and kept the healing tight amongst the tactical party of guardsmen.

We repeated the killing process three times, while we avoided the onslaught of menial orcs and orc mages. Their numbers were large, but their primitive features and lack of proper armour make them an easy foe to crush when tactics and precision are maintained. Upon collecting the necessary amount of shadow ore, we marched double time to the barracks. I briefly suggested campfire stories, but unless I had brought the marshmallows (which I most certainly did not) Sergio was uninterested though. Upon falling in on me, I tallied up the gold for the Coffers, payed the men, saluted and dismissed them.

For the Glory of Cove!

*Signed immaculately*
Leander Le Blanc
Junior Guardsmen
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 12:42:39 pm by Leander Le Blanc » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length