Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:49:57 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Jus' in time fer Trainin'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Jus' in time fer Trainin'  (Read 1663 times)
Anari/Gareck Hallows
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

A witty saying proves nothing. - Voltaire

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2005, 07:46:58 pm »

Anari sighs and leans for his quill and parchment and begins to write slowly, remembering things more and more as he writes...

Regular Tiberius 'ad ter postpone t' Trainin' 'cause of 'is dodgey knee or somethin'... wha'ever i' was, I was allowed ter go on an 'un' ter t' Orc For' wi' some recrui's ter pass t' time until t' trainin' session a' t' Eigth hour.

Scratches his chin wondering if tiberius will be okay

So, we wen' ter t' for' an' when we arrived there was a Bru'e on i's way ter t' Barracks ! Naturally we bashed i', bu' fer some reason, Recrui' Nasheim seemed vereh taken wi' it's stinkin' corpse... odd. He seemed t' think i' was goin' ter ge' up again a' any minu'e...

When we wen' inside t' stench was almost unbearable... Bu' weh soldiered on like real Millitia shoul'... an' when we go' in we found t' source of t' stench... another Orc Bru'e...

Anari wrinkles up his nose just in the result of remembering the smell...

The bru'e didn' stand a chance agains' t' five of us... we charged i' an' smashed i' ter peices, there were several more where i' came from bu' I failed ter ge' a sketch... *Mutters*...

As we wen' along we were loo'in' t' gold tha' t' monsters dropped... i' wasn' until weh go' back tha' we noticed 'ow much we actualleh had !! We piled i' up an' were jus' in time fer t' Trainin'... bu' this time i' was bein' lead by Regular Hrothgar...

Anari signs his name wondering what could have happened to Tiberius to make him give up the training...

*Signed*

Anari, Watchmam, Covian Millitia.

Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 09:01:32 pm »

*mutters n pins a note*

Sir tha was me lookin' right at ye when tha' brute was felled n i thinkin' fro me memory i' was Regdar who was taken wiv tha Corpse.

[OOC would be nice to get a list of the attendeds names for their own promotion requiements... I believe it was me , Regdar, Lestat, Judas.. i think.]
Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 09:35:58 pm »

Aye thats that be the correct names
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length