Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:12:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Grenadier Board (Moderators: Marcus Kobra, Linaeus)
| | |-+  The Yewish need Aid
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Yewish need Aid  (Read 2416 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2010, 09:21:40 pm »

Waking up from my night in the King's Deer after the battle, I spoke to a barlass. It seems the Yewish are in dire need of ammo, bandages, water, food.. They must not have time to tax the zombies as they wander about.
Perhaps it would be a good idea for the grenadiers to lead an aid caravan to stonekeep? It would be a good show if we gathered enough grenadiers to lead the caravan from the front.

*signed*
Buttons. Regular Grenadier

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Linaeus
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 02:59:12 am »

Good thinking, Buttons. Wont help us much if we arrive to help the Yewish, and the lot of them are dead for lack of supplies. We'll also likely need to contribute a part of the year's food supplies, though we may need to seek contributions from other allies - the Trinsicans, perhaps. They may hate the Yewish, but they've always been on good terms with Cove, and this plague is a threat to everyone.

A word of advice, though; Either send the shipment before carrying out the orders detailed eslewhere, or send it by sea. You have my approval regardless of how you choose to go about organizing and performing this task, should you decide to do it yourself.

*Signed*
Grenadier Commander Torrak Keres

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length