Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:33:22 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A day in the life of a Guardman Recruit in the Baronship of Cove by Judas
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A day in the life of a Guardman Recruit in the Baronship of Cove by Judas  (Read 1431 times)
Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2005, 01:42:59 am »

Judas Deibeau is perched on a stool in the Barracks and begins to franticly scribble on a piece of paper....

Hail' fellow Militiamen. This beith a hot afternoon, one to hot to be out in thee scortching sun.  Idth been sittin'ere considering what it means tae be a militaman in the Baronship of Cove. The best way fir one to do this is to look at the typical day of a new Recruit. Firstly we recruits are up bring n early with em birds. Cove needs protection throughout a long day. The day start with a quick inspection of our barracks! this beith our home and must be kept tidy at all times, then every man/woman should inspect their kit and weapons. an ill prepared militiamen beither a bad one! Then it be off into our town for a quick round or inspections. makin' sure everythin beith in order and they be no wrong doins'. Then they beithe ah gate sentry duty in which me out tae list each civilian that be cummin' n goin' this beithe most very important in insuring the safety of Great Cove! Then once things are in order they beithe a patrol sent out round the perimetre lookin for any suspicious goins on. Often tae the thee orc for to give em a bashin..gotta keep em filthy buggers in line..! En in the evenings thee ard work really come about with hunts and training often led by a oficer or somfin'. This beithe another crusial factor in the life of a Cove militaman. Food for Cove got durin the 'unt and also the training that be done. A'ter a hard days work we militamen enjoy sittin around the barracks tellin stories, drinking ale and even sometimes givin' em farmers daughter a visit. The life of eh..Militiamen beithe an ard one but one woth livin' tae protect n serve our Baron and thee town of Cove.

This beithe me gettin up in the morn

This beithe me at the gates of Cove on sentry duty

This beithe fellow Recruit Joey and I outside the orc fort..filthy buggers

This beithe me cuttin' some of 'em Ettins down tae size whilst on a hunt in Despice

This beithe me and me fellow recruits after a hard day at work as militiamen of Cove

Signed
                               Judas Deibeau
« Last Edit: June 26, 2005, 01:45:35 am by Judas » Logged
Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 08:07:20 am »

[OOC : Notice at the start of your day and the end of your day.... Im still sat in the same place..... Cheesy ]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length