Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 08:36:47 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Fighting the Bane Chosen!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Fighting the Bane Chosen!  (Read 1626 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2010, 07:30:48 pm »

Attendance:
- Sergio Jarrett, Regular Scout (leading)
- Kas Valentine, Senior Arcanist
- Kennit Tel'var, Watchman
- Leanne Melior, Guardsman Recruit

I was thinking like, hey, why not taking a little stroll in Moonglow. However, when I got there, the city was under the assault of evil creatures! I sneaked among the house walls to figure out what's going on. I eventually arrived at the healer and spotted Regular Jarrett fighting some of those men that were attacking Moonglow.

He said, they are the so called Bane Chosen, like the ones I've seen a day before at Spirituality shrine. We fought furiously and drove them back, and at this time we were reinforced by Watchman Tel'var. We fought our way to the bank and found Senior Valentine taking a stroll. We kept fighting the invaders and went forward to the Lycaeum.

Soldiers there were even stronger, and even the ugly ones, some sort of demons, seemed to be much higher in numbers. As we fought, Valentine had the brilliant idea to fight them from the roof. At least me and him could so, while Jarrett kept them busy down on the streets. After a long battle, we decided to head homewards. And be it noted, that the so called Moonglow Navy wasn't even able to protect their own homeland. Jarrett donated his share of 4,000, while Valentine and I took ours. Tel'var didn't return back to Cove. I guess he died in the chaos of battle.

*signed neatly*

Leanne Melior, Guardsman recruit

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length