Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:58:17 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  [TASK for Railen] Operation Dress-up
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [TASK for Railen] Operation Dress-up  (Read 2951 times)
Keane Wakefield
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Keane in Green

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2011, 03:55:06 am »

So you wanted a mentor, I can do that. You say that you are bored? Well, get a babysitter I have something for you.

It Seems out Intelligence has started to become outdated. We need new information to keep Cove safe and ready. Your task is as followed:

Task

1. Decisions
    You will need to pick a group to study.
2. Uniforms
    I want you to gather some drawings of their uniforms and rank that goes with it.
3. Their leadership
    We need to know their structure.

If you can complete this task I will have to say I will be impressed and look forward to you join'n the greens someday. You may need to disguise yourself to complete this task. Look into acquiring the disguise kit from the thieves guild. *laughs* I have fooled many o' enemy with it. I promise you will become more deadly with it.

If completed you will get:

One Guardsman duty for the tasks being completed
One Guardsman Duty for acquiring a disguise kit.

*signed*
Cadet Keane Wakefield
PS. Any questions please see me.

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 03:46:34 pm »

*Goes to visit the Van Cocidius Household*
Maddy, can ye do me a favor, an take Ryan ere for tae week. I 'ave an assignment for an extended patrol. I owe ye one. *Hugs Maddy and hands over the 6 year old and his gear, gives a kiss to the lad ruffling his hair* Nae ye worry Lad. Ill be back fer ye. Tis nae so dangerous a mission. We've go' Cove tae protect.

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 03:24:50 am »

*Report dated 19/01/11*

I went to the town of New Hope, dressed up and out of uniform. Attempts at disguise unsuccessful, though the kit was acquired to do so. (note: It was a horrific mess that would have served only to frighten small children and give elderly women heart attacks. Im useless with makeup- like my cooking.)

I have acquired, as requested, the ranks and uniforms within the town structure. Not only that, I have also found out all of the names of all of the officers and officials within the town. These have been put into a separate report, and the only copy of this document given to Keane Wakefield.

As I also am not talented at drawing Im afraid the uniform drawings are little more than stick figures. The descriptions are given in detail. If it is warranted, I can go back and get swatches of all of the fabrics and examples of the metals the uniforms are made from, but their descriptions are accurate, and I thought them unnecessary.

~signed neatly
Railen Morana
Watchman

Keane Wakefield
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Keane in Green

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 05:35:36 pm »

*looks over the report on the desk*

Great work Railen, keep it up! We should be seeing you in green soon.

*signed*
Cadet Keane Wakefield

One Guardsman Duty Awarded

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length