Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:42:58 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Bashing brutes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bashing brutes  (Read 2174 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2011, 11:43:52 pm »

In Attendance:
Lucas Drachen Junior Grenadier (donated 3500)
Leanne Melior Guardsman recruit
Fritz Segur Guardsmand Recruit (donated 3500)
Green haired Officer Cadet (donated 3500)

I decided I hadn't made any attemt to get anywhere close to being promoted, mostly because I don't really care, so I pulled out a list of duties and decided one overly easy task was as good as the next even if they were all horribly boring and decided I should just gather ore for armor from the orcs, the smelly boring always pissing on everything orcs.

So We headed off to the ugly fort they call home, I'm not sure why we haven't burned it down by now, free labor perhaps, and immediately killed an orc brute and then another and another until we got to there dock and by that time it was exceedingly tedious and more like burning ants then actual work. We headed back planning on finding one more brute before we got out and of course we did these ugly flithy creatures breed faster than rabbits without the benefit of being "cuddly" more to the point of being a waste of air.

We got all the gold and Iron back to the barracks without much hassle and divided up gold and decided who wanted there share and who didn't, after it was all done we went separate ways. I hope that if I do get a promotion I'll get jobs that don't feel like they are a waste of my time.

*Signed*
Fritz Segur Guardsman Recruit
Pickles
Cove Command
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 03:05:45 am »

My name is Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin, recruit.

*Signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin,
Officer Cadet

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length