Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:59:12 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  Scout Task *Handed down from The Grenadiers*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Scout Task *Handed down from The Grenadiers*  (Read 2482 times)
Lucas Drachen
The Covian Cannon
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Probably Dead

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2011, 12:06:50 am »

It would appear those savage shamans out in the shire have begun constructing Obelisks ontop of the pentagrams. This activity so close to Cove Proper is a security risk. To this end The Grenadiers would like Scouts to move out into the shire and document the activity of these shamans and to report all that they find to The Grenadiers. The Church has become worried of these savages intent, So this is an order not a suggestion.

We don't need something as pathetic as a few savages putting Cove at risk. If we find them to be enough of a threat we shall march out and destroy them....

Signed,
Lucas Drachen, Junior Grenadier

Hoagie: "Lobster battallion, chaaaarge!"
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 07:11:21 pm »

To the hands of Grenadier Drachen,

Sir, on my latest expidition in the Shire, I looked out for the altars as you ordered. Though, it seems these savages have hiden it well under the snow, as I could not find any track of it.

However, even more important is, that I managed to find the camp of these naked lassies. It seems they sleep in some sort of tents and several animal corpses were skinned lying on the floor. It's very frightning that they managed to spread this close to Cove without anyone noting it. The camp of which I speak lies a bit southeast of the Memorial Square. The camp itself was empty when I was there, but I guess they were just outside in the Shire, hunting down more animals.

Leanne Melior, Guardsman Recruit

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Keane Wakefield
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Keane in Green

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 12:05:30 am »

Great work Leanne, If you ever need anything please come see me. I do not think we have formally met, but by the way, you are showing great potential!

*Signed*

Cadet Keane Wakefield

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length