Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:40:03 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Espionage mission Trial
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Espionage mission Trial  (Read 2627 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2011, 03:12:48 pm »

In attendance:
Sergio Jarrett Regular Scout
Ilyana Regular Arcanist
Keitaro Kazumi Regular Grenadier
Marcus Kobra Regular Guardsman

*Buried Under a mass of paperwork*

The mission was simple gather information from a source that knew about a plot to Assassinate prominent people in Cove and Stop the assassin before harm came to anyone.

The source we needed to find was in Jhelom and was uncooperative at first and it didn't help help that keitaro was fighting my style of interrogation at every step.

After a long drawn out process due to horrible misunderstandings about who was actually in charge I finally got the information. The assassin was staying in the lighthouse in covetown A quick raid later I found the Assassination list A hidden knife in a boot and the employers Moniker of "Mister D" who the Assassin claim to be her cat.

We quickly locked her away and I am going to follow up on this.

*Signed*
Sergio Jarrett
Regular Scout
Lucas Drachen
The Covian Cannon
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Probably Dead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 03:55:55 pm »

Hoagie: "Lobster battallion, chaaaarge!"
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 12:25:58 am »

How in gods name am I in this?! How old must this one be lol. I mean its been months since I "retired." or whatever cute colloquialism we are calling it. I hope this was not something I was to report on. . . .I do appologize if so! Oh and do remeber my ICQ is open to anyone who needs me. Please just make certain you phrase it as a request, I've found I get right pissed when ordered to do anything.

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 05:36:16 pm »

It is indeed old but I've been really busy/lazy and then the box with the pictures got replaced so I had to paint it up.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length