Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 04:10:23 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  [RtR] Activity and what YOU can do!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [RtR] Activity and what YOU can do!  (Read 1643 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2011, 11:21:56 am »

Hello, new member, routinier or veteran!

Yes, the command team is working hard to lead many events here and then, but we all have our jobs and family, so sometimes we're not able to lead anything for quite some time. This is where YOU come in!

What can I do then?
It's simple! Lead an event!

And what kind of event you speak about?
Any kind will do! Gather the few people that are online and lead a hunt, a training, a patrol... All works fine! Only thing to watch though: If you're a new community member you probably should not lead a hunt towards places like Karnaugh.

What if there aren't any people online except me?
No problem! One can still do a patrol or a short hunt.

Why is leading events and reporting them so important
Activity breeds activity. Our community lives of that. For example: An uncertain potential strives over our boards and sees the last report like three weeks ago, he might think "Why should I join a community where nothing ever happens?" If there are quite some reports new though, we are bound to have new members!

Leading events is not just a command affair! You can help the community!

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length