Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 06:37:02 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Passing through Karnaugh
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Passing through Karnaugh  (Read 1834 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2011, 07:52:01 pm »

When: 11-06-11

Led by: Jassi Cowin, Junior Guardsman

Guardsman in attendance:

Leanne Melior, Watchman
Cal'ain Cug'nir, Watchman

Others:

Brenna Night
Kal Shadowhand

Yesterday I lined up the guardsmen in front of the barracks for a run through Karnaugh with the objective to gather 10,000 gold for the coffers. I lacked the guardsmen to bring on such a task, however, we had an ally come along with us, Brenna Night from the Silent Blades joined in on the line.

I had the original intent on bringing them through Exodus and bringing them up through the pass all the way to the Chaos Moongate. This idea was scratched however and we decided to turn back and just pass through Karnaugh. Kal Shadowhand soon joined us.

Leanne Melior exceptionally scouted top and bottom floors determining which path was the best to take, in this case, the stairs was the best option. No casualties or injuries were involved as we made our way through it within little time. We came out with enough gold for the coffers, however, the men did not seem satisfied with the challenge, so we turned around and decided to go through the bottom floor of Karnaugh.

I made two mistakes..

I underestimated our opponents on the bottom floor of Karnaugh and we were ambushed. I had a gut feeling that we should have just turned around, but failed to call for it..

My other mistake was that I should have sent a scout in first before running into an ambush, in which we all had a feeling this was going to happen.. We walked out the other side with several injuries, battered and beaten. We had to seek help by sending out pigeons to Ilyana Drachen and Piper Vale to recover lost possessions from the ambush.

All the men were a bit tired and moody, myself included, after being beaten. We went back to the barracks with 23,000 gold, 10,000 of which was donated to the coffers.. I will work on doing better next time, I plan to do more tasks such as this..

P.S. Cal'ain, stop being such a girl!

*sketches*

*signed*

Jassi Cowin, Junior Guardsman

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length