Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 10:58:55 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Tasty Meat
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Tasty Meat  (Read 1753 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2011, 01:27:18 am »

In Attendance
Ilyana Drachen, Arcanist Corporal (leading)
Jassi Cowin, Junior Guardsman

So, it was one of these evenings I got hungry again after parade. I know, s'something very unusual. I ordered Cowin to follow me and we set of to Tokuno, Mt. Sho to be exact. We cooled down the enemies around us and searched for the fire bunny, which meat is the most marvellous and fantastic in the whole wide world. Stupid thing tried to run from us at the beginning, but soon it noted that running was not a good thing.

We bashed and chanted on it for quite sometime, but then it simply started to dig a hole and fled! My dinner vanished right before my eyes and in the end I had to be satisfied with some bread.

Ilyana Drachen, Arcanist Corporal

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length