Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:43:17 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Trophy Hunt] Bone Demon? S'a wuz!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Trophy Hunt] Bone Demon? S'a wuz!  (Read 2283 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2011, 07:52:41 pm »

In Attendance:
Leanne Melior, Junior Guardsman (leading)
Demarian Tel'var, Regular Grenadier
Elizabeth Martin, Officer Cadett
Aleri Briggs, Watchman
Tyrel, Guardsman Recruit
Cailin Keres, Junior Guardsman
Cal'ain Cui'gnir, Watchman
Syviros Jaque, Guardsman Recruit
Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman

While noticin' mine and my cousines trophy collection... Mine seemed to be much smaller than hers. However! I got muscles and brain, so changing that was piece of cake!

The men seemed to have nothing better to do than standing around aimlessly, so I called out to rally and do something. Accompanied by some untrained civilian, we moved to the Dungeon known as Doom in the lands of Malas. Quickly finding our way to the sorceress, we took down every skeleton and other foul creature that stood in our way. The black dressed woman told me, that she'd summon the bone demon for us if we could manage to bring her a thousand demon bones. Nothing easier than that! Real test was yet to come.

Starting with a skirmish tactic, we fought the demon until it got out of it's mana. Afterwards, the melee focused on it's minions, which were actually more of a threath than the demon itself, while us archers and arcanists focused on attacking the demon. Some us fell many times over their own feet, but after a bitter battle, we brought it down, leaving me with a new trophy.

Back at the barracks, everyone except for Briggs and Cal'ain, who disappeared through the chaotic situation, donated their share of 5,000 gold pieces.

Leanne Melior, Junior Guardsman

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 09:46:31 am »

Exceptional work, Junior Melior!

Gregor Eason
Mentor of Watchman Briggs and Guardsman Recruit Malais
Senior Guardsman, Covian Army

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Pages: [1] Print