Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:36:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Recruit Duties
| | | |-+  Recruit Duty ~ Shifting Sands
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Duty ~ Shifting Sands  (Read 3096 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2011, 09:45:54 am »

I remember the time I walked through the desert for half a week and came upon all sorts of sandstorms only to realize a day later they were sand vortexes, your job is to head to the desert of compassion and kill five of these things, oh and bring back some gold for the coffers and while you're at it you might as well beat down the scorpion infestation.

~ Kill 5 Sand Vortexes
   ~ Collect 10,000 Gold
   ~ Must be done in a group of two or more

This task may be completed by Guardsmen Recruits
This task may be completed once per character

Note: If you get poisoned or die we wont come looking for you.

*Signed*
Sergio Jarrett
Regular Scout
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 09:19:28 am by Raiden Morana » Logged
Syvirosy Jaquen
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 09:47:28 pm »

Again I am finding myself with little to do and is very quiet in Cove.  For a time I am amusing myself following my fellow recruit Kelban about in the shadows but this game is not doing much so I approach to ask question.  Having seen a new task I ask if Kelban is knowing the desert of Compassion.  So we are setting off along the road North to the desert.  No sooner are we stepping onto the sands than the Scorpian are swarming around us, but this is no matter for us for we are stabbing left and right and left and the Scorpian are no match for two such as us.

We are then walking further into the desert and winds are picking up, throwing sand into our faces as the vortex is appearing.  Fighting whirling masses of sand is no easy feat, for any normal man yes, but for Syvirosy is no matter and Kelban holds himself well also.  So we are walking and fighting and walking and fighting with sand in our eyes and mouths, Scorpian are lying everywhere dead at our feet.  Is many Scorpian in the desert.

It is when we reach the very ends of the desert that we have our count of the Vortex and our bags full gold, but now is to be fighting our way back out of the desert.  But in our path is standing a group of desert Orcs, Kelban is going left and I right then we are making our advance and the orcs are falling about us before they is knowing what occur.   Soon we are leaving desert and is quickly heading back to the barracks our task being done.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length