Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:13:58 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Sunday zombie training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Sunday zombie training  (Read 1805 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2012, 06:19:17 pm »

In Attendance
Ilyana Drachen, Commander
Jassi Cowin, Regular Grenadier
Abel Cockroach, Scout Trainee

Brenna Night from the Silent Blades
Random young lass that claimed to be a pirate
Anorah, the often changing dresses servant

After the parade in which Scout Trainee Nightboat got his license for the use of poison, I decided that they were all fat and needed a training. So I took them with me. Unfortunaly, I opened a wrong gate and we all ended up in a freezing cold cave, which magically teleported us towards an odd isle made of boards and a fancy moving door, which teleported us again. This time towards Britain Cemetary. We hade Eason with us too, but it seems he died... again...

Arriving in Britain, we decided to visit the royalists castle and mess it up. Jassi started as zombie and brought me down, as I literally ran into his hammer. We both then chased Nightsocks for a while and eventually brought him down. As I went down first in round one, I was the zombie now. However... That area was way too big for an arcanist doing it alone, so I gave them a signal to stick in the eastern area. After Smellyroad went down, we searched for the others. However... None had been found. Brenna did hid well and Jassi... Kept his fat arse in the western area, so he got disqualified. I don't think I'd need to mention that we beated up his arse for that.

In the next round, it was Abel starting as zombie. And I think I ran into him... again... We then took down Jassi and Brenna won all three rounds. However, in round four, she was the zombie and didn't manage to bring down ANY of us. So I decided to join her and brought the two down in less than a minute.

Classicaly, we ended the evening with a free for all. Any details about it would just tell scaretales about the horriblness of them all. Talentless buggers...

We head back to the barracks where we made duels and I showed them that I still can beat any of them without breaking a sweat.

Ilyana Drachen, Commander

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length