Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:17:00 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Whoa BoC Still lives
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Whoa BoC Still lives  (Read 1881 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2014, 05:24:04 pm »

You guys have no idea how happy I am to still see you all playing.  I thought for sure this all was done for good for so long.  I want to get back in, but have no internet at present besides my phone.  If you reply I'll read I'm keeping this page open so I don't miss any replies.
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 09:46:22 pm »

Oh how I'd wish every day to play again with all you folks. But I guess it'll stay as it is. Just a mere wish.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 01:03:28 pm »

BoC itself is basically dead, I'm afraid. Sad

Last I checked a month or so back, there were still a few people on the BoC roster logging in, though!

We're mostly now over at http://midnight-watch.com, which will be swinging back into action in a few days once I'm no longer visiting family. Smiley

Hope you two are having happy holidays!

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 02:53:14 pm »

The Baronship of Cove lives on in the minds and hearts of its players and we can all meet and play in heaven. For those who are asleep, you will wake up and play with the rest of us. Loads of giants will join us here. I won't say any more. But I'll free ya so we can brigthen up our rainy days. Loads of love and hugs.! Cry

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Starkad
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 01:42:26 pm »

I am in on the midnight Watch idea,I will come back again then, it will be fun to see you all once more. Hoagie, great idea to connect on steam and I'll contact you
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length