Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:56:18 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Ultima Online: Endless Journey
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Ultima Online: Endless Journey  (Read 9161 times)
Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2018, 05:03:37 pm »

Lazy Gitz!! I took care of Cove while you are were gone and now that it is free to login you want to call yourselves Covians again!! Should be ashamed.. It is unfortunate that due to YOUR INACTIVITY on who knows  what island, drinking your pineapple juice while sitting on your beach chairs that Cove got annexed by the Queen of Vesper, Anna Goodward as Cove was badly outnumbered, we were forced to sign a treaty and it fell under Vesper province.

This is awesome! Vesper is like Russia - and we're Crimea. Time for a new resistance? As it's survived so well, perhaps under the banner of Rulk Industries? Fight for Cove! As part of Rulk Industries Military.

RIM Wink

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2018, 09:11:23 pm »

RIM'll get the job done.

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 07:33:45 am »

Lazy Gitz!! I took care of Cove while you are were gone and now that it is free to login you want to call yourselves Covians again!! Should be ashamed.. It is unfortunate that due to YOUR INACTIVITY on who knows  what island, drinking your pineapple juice while sitting on your beach chairs that Cove got annexed by the Queen of Vesper...

Esca's a queen now?

Always had ideas above his station...

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 02:38:40 pm »

RAIDEN! *MANHUG*

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2018, 02:54:53 pm »

RAIDEN! *MANHUG*
HARRRRRR!!!!!

Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 02:59:55 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2018, 07:25:23 am »

Downloaded it Saturday night and had a bit of a mooch around. It certainly brought back happy memories.

Then I realised that the '\' key on my laptop prints a '#' and no matter how i tried I couldn't get anything to print a '\' so I couldn't use guild chat.

Hoagieeeeeee... HELPPPPPPPP! Cheesy

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2018, 09:48:32 pm »

D'oh!

In your system tray, does it say "ENG" or "US"?

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2018, 08:01:46 am »

It ways ENG but the laptop keyboard layout is slightly different. The '\' key is not to the left of the Z. It's on the next the the ENTER key but when I press it, it prints a # likie I guess it should on an ENGLISH QWERTY  keyboard.

I have 2 '/' keys, one next to the '.' as normal and one on the number pad. I was going to remap one of those as the '\' but can't figure how the feck to do it in Windows 10.

Unless you have a better idea mon, which you probably do! Wink

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2018, 09:22:32 am »

Unfortunately not this time, but if you post the make & model I can see if I can figure something out.

Also, looks like Octi is on course to win the Vesparian election, and there are two more positions to fill.

And there are two of us.

See where I'm going with this?

*Signed*
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2018, 10:18:26 am »

Politics never was Raiden's strong point. Wink

It's an Asus 751M ... I think. It must be an American keyboard layout. Should I swap to American language in my settings?

Thanks for helping a bumbling old fool yet again mate. Cheesy

EDIT: I found on Stratics that ALT + 92 is an alternative. I'll give it a try next time I log in.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:25:23 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2018, 01:50:33 pm »

Not sure it's fair to say that I've helped! Laptop keyboards are a bit baffling, really, never sure where things are supposed to be.

*Signed*

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2018, 07:50:08 pm »

The ALT + 92 thing works at least.

I dunno if I have fubar'd my account. All I did was download the client and log in using my old info. Didn't do the whole create new account here and link it there shizz and I don't have any storage in my bank box but that's supposed to be a thing now and it looks like I can't be friended to houses either.

Is that just an Endless Journey thing or is there something afoot with my account?

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2018, 08:49:15 am »

Nah, I think that's just an endless journey thing.

Well, you should be able to be friended to houses, I think, but not use any containers or log out instantly. So basically kinda pointless for now.

*Signed*

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2018, 08:55:09 pm »

Been Covin' it up with the Hoagster tonight.

Would be great to see a few more old faces in game soon! Wink

Escaflowne -V-
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2018, 10:00:31 pm »

I'll always be your queen Raiden! Cheesy

Lol Esca isn't very popular in Vesper at the moment, only half of the people like/loyal to him after i tried to remove Anna from power Tongue.
They dont trust me either cause when i returned to UO from a long break few years back, after seeing RP was quite dead I left Vesper and Made a new guild Hand of Chaos, that was casual RP/PvM and actually became royalists when Blackthorn became king and acted as his personal guard at EM events and such lol.

So yeah Esca is like a triple agent right now lol.

But yeah this is a great time to get some RP going on between us all to help rebuild if ya'll are coming back.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length