Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:37:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Grenadier Board (Moderators: Marcus Kobra, Linaeus)
| | |-+  Announcing my run as Governor of Cove!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Announcing my run as Governor of Cove!  (Read 1891 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2018, 09:37:03 pm »

Covians!! Now more than ever MUST we vote! With Escaflowne as the Governor of a united Minoc, Vesper and Cove under one banner there is rumors of seats opening up in Cove as well.. Covians strive for independence but we are not the army we use to be and cannot challenge Vesper at this time for independence, but what we can do is vote a for a Covian in on the seat in Cove as the Governor of Cove instead of a Vesperian!

Therefore, I announce my run for the seat of Cove. Even after most of the army retired, I remained in Cove, I helped reign in a Barony under Elizabeth Richter after Cove had been annexed by Vesper and I was named Captain of a Town Watch as the army was no more. I stayed when Governess Anna Goodward forced us to sign a treaty that made Cove a province of Vesper simply because she could since Cove did not have the forces of to go toe to toe with Vesper and we had to follow and uphold Vesper law within Cove. Do we want this trend to continue? No, we don't.. Therefore I say again, Vote for I, Jassi Cowin for Governor of Cove!

*signed neatly*

Jassi Cowin

- Regular Grenadier
- Captain of the Watch

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 10:30:22 pm »

*Looks over the report and scoffs.*

Such treachery - from a Grenadier, no less. We shall see about that.

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length