Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:31:25 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  [RTR] Covian Vendors
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [RTR] Covian Vendors  (Read 2684 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 15, 2018, 08:39:55 am »

Fellow Covians!

It's grand to see so many names from our glorious past returning to the Baronship and to see some new faces join the ranks too, as we rebuild our fine town. We have Guardsman, Grenadiers... I've even spotted an Arcanist or two and of course crafters and common folk too.

As our ranks swell the men will need to be regularly supplied with replacement kit, whether it be kilts, shields, parade arms, or bandages and potions. There's also the problem of players using Endless Journey accounts not being able to access secure storage to be addressed too.

A solution you say?

Covian Vendors! Har!

Now, we all know that nothing beats actually getting in game to RP some crafting or participating in repair hours or markets but a short to medium term solution, as we continue to grow, could well be the use of vendors, that are in keeping with the spirit of the Covian Way, at housing within the Baronship Household.

Some vendor suggestions:

The Quartermaster

Sashes, kilts, boots, caps and staple belts.
Parade arms, survival kits, replacement armour and weapons.
Bandages.

The Apothecary:

Bandages, petals & potions.

The Recruitment Officer:

Recruitment books, Baronship runes, torches, dyed cloth (banners).

The Armourer:

Armour, shields, weps, repair contracts.

The Cook:

Food, water, ale, fruitbowls etc. Oh and PIES!

The Treasurer:

Placed at the barracks, the treasurer might stock books (receipts) priced at say 1000, 2500, 5000 and so on, so that EJ players who cannot access the coffers may purchase these to donate their earnings to Cove.

In Closing.

If you wish to help out your fellow Covians and place a vendor, all we ask is that you give them a suitable title as per the above suggestions and dress them in Covian attire. They are essentially members of the Covian Army afterall. So be sure they have shadow uniforms and Covian sashes and kilts etc. A little creative freedom is allowed if your vendor needs an apron or perhaps a skull cap, but again, in Covian colours please.

Cedric the Quartermaster.

If anyone has any questions or further suggestions, please contact me or another member of the command team.

Cheers,

Raiden.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:55:17 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 08:41:39 pm »

Since we really don't have anyone to run a tavern for us either and there's really no way to grab all my booze we can run a tavernkeeper vendor as well, I am working on the tavern pretty much asap since the barracks is getting there.. I have been sorting my deco out.. Armour vendor can go in an armory.. Ilyana built one.. I would love to see vendors spread out rather than all bunched up like you said, certain vendors go specific places, like a tavernkeeper in a tavern and a treasurer in the barracks.. I have been saying I would like to see certain small houses decorated in Cove if possible like a fishery with a fish vendor, a bakery/kitchen with a food vendor and a baker, etc since people can't just access everything, this would help greatly..

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 08:07:58 pm »

I’m happy to do the quartermaster and the apothecary.  Kiss

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 01:29:11 pm »

I can run the Recruitment Officer with a rental contract (and actual friend / co owner rights) for the respective building

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 02:20:09 pm »

Good stuff. Smiley

I don't see why we can't have multiple quartermasters or whatever. The more the merrier, as long as they are well stocked and in Covian uniform. Smiley

Have at it chaps!

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 12:11:06 pm »

Great to see a few vendors up and running now guys.

I know Ily, Raven, Kelly and Pickles have vendors up selling everything from uniform and weapons, to repairs, runebooks and recalls.

No excuses not to have a parade arm, correct uniform or shield etc.  Grin

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2018, 02:57:53 pm »

I currently don't have a vendor anymore. However, I'd love to set up a recruitment vendor (banners, runes, lights, flyers)

However, I'd first would like to know -where- I should set that vendor up (as my house is not really in Cove, it's at the border of Altmere/Avarice), therefor I'd need friend access to set up a vendor, and furthermore, I wasn't able yet to get a flyer that is up to date.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length