Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:41:46 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Goatbow Mk. III
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Goatbow Mk. III  (Read 2607 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2018, 01:14:22 pm »

Many years ago, I oversaw the creation of the ultimate Covian weapon.

Goatbow.

Sadly, the original plans were lost in a fire.

Your assignment is to gather a selection of animals and equip them with mounted crossbows.

Assess them on the following qualities:

* Bloodthirst
* Accuracy
* Menace

Write a report of the experiment! Feel free to include other guardsmen on this voyage of discovery.

*Signed,*
Hoagie, Captain

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Avalynn Vale
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 03:51:22 am »

*Report written neatly*

Having read through these pinned assignments I came across this particular one and thought it would be beneficial to our Ranks! I gathered up Watchman Nicholae Sorin and many different animals , including, a Goat and proceeded to train them with weaponry that was attached to them. assymbling the Goatbow was easy enough, this goat was most blood thirsty, accurate with the bow attached to it, and looked very menacing! We were joined by "Pickles" and created NEW and IMPROVED animal artillery. I am happy to present the most blood thirsty of all, the Cowpeater! with TWO repeating crossbows attached to its back, this cow massacred many things! along with its side kicks, the Boomin'Raven, the Stabby Chicken, and Pickles' creation, the Hammer'bbit!

All experiments were proven deadly, blood thirsty, and very scary. expecially the rabbit! his war cries could be heard for MILES away!

i have included sketches of our findings.

If you wish anymore detail on our findings please seek myself or Watchman Sorin out and we will be happy to provide more!

Signed
                                    Watchman Avalynn Vale

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 09:46:29 am »

Grand work, you two!

*Signed*
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Avalynn Vale
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 03:55:49 pm »

*neatly written report*

Upon my morning stroll through Cove, patrolling for any evils, Goatbow and I encountered an Ogre at the Silvers resident farm at Llama Head. As I engaged in battle, Goatbow charged into the ogre first in a fit of protective rage, Bolts flying from all sides and horns connecting to ogre kneecaps. In one fell swoop Goatbow took his final blow and died a courageous death.

Signed
Watchman Avalynn Vale

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 04:05:23 pm »

We will remember him.

*Signed*

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 12:15:07 am »

Memory Eternal

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length