Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2018, 05:42:33 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Scouts Diary
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Scouts Diary  (Read 816 times)
Leanne Melior
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2018, 11:43:58 am »

Sunday, 5th August

I've been avoiding my Love a lot lately... I know the church is spying on me, I just know it. I can't allow that Pickles get dragged in too deep with this shyte. After I've seen what they did to Ilyana... No, Pickles has suffered enough in her life!

Ilyana is slowly recovering. Still eating much, but... I can feel she has changed. She's been crying a lot lately again, when she thinks no one is hearing her... But I always hear her sob... She took off her wedding ring lately and hasn't put it back on. She told me Lucas died on her shard, and I guess, for a while she hoped to see him pop back up here, as he technically never got declared dead here. But he didn't pop up.
He stays away, no trace of his demise. I think Ilyana has given up hope that he will ever return, hence the sobbing.

Love, love, love... It surrounds us all.

Seems like Sherri is single again, I mean, if the rumors were true. Poor Garry got stabbed too many times. Pity. I had high hopes in him. Now he's dead.

Also, someone left me a love letter in my mailbox. I have no bloody idea who it could be, but it's kinda cute.

I don't think it was Pickles sending me that letter. She'd openly confess it anyway. So whoever wrote it, is really barking up the wrong tree.

I am with Pickles. I only want to be with her. Now and forever.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction

Leanne Melior
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2018, 03:39:37 pm »

Tuesday, 7th August

Been sneaking around the barracks yesterday and bumped right into Vesperians. Took my bow out and asked them what the bloody hell they want here.
They asked for the Baron or Commander himself. Cheeky bastards! Because I didn't really want to deal with them personally, I went to Sanderson and Morana in the Goblin - they were absolutely wasted - and told them that we got Vesperian company.
My Love sat among them.

So there we sat. Three Vesperians, the Baron, Corporal Sanderson, Adjutant Shadwell, Captain Morana, while Cadet Keres and Regular Kobra guarded the Baron, and my Love Pickles and I kept our eyes on the Vesperians. And on the tasty cheese at times.

They asked us for a meeting on Sunday, and a truce until then. Yeah sure. The Baron sent me off to Vesper again, counting their numbers once more and all that shyte.

So be it. After the meeting, I had a quick talk with Pickles and promised her to return to her. And I gave her a smooch on her mouth, before Sanderson eventually came in. She seemed to drunk when she surprised us that she didn't realize it. Better that way. Although our relationship is not a secret, Sanderson sure doesn't like all this cuddling and smooching on duty...

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction

Leanne Melior
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2018, 04:09:18 pm »

Wednesday, 8th August

It's all going south so bloody fast.

So I went to check on Pickles this morning before she's sleeping the whole day again, and I could not help but notice that she was worried. So I asked her for a while what the matter is.

She just said "They got Mischief". Bloody fucking hell! At least Pickles seemed okay, other than her being worried more than usual. In any case, I'm glad she is staying calm... As much as possible.

It didn't take me long on how to find out how Mischief got captured. There is always someone, somewhere, that doesn't keep his mouth shut. And to my surprise, apparently Carolin snitched on her. What the bloody hell?! I thought she was on OUR side! That fucking cunt should better not encounter me, as I will most likely give her a taste of her own medicine! That bitch is done for!

If they have Mischief, that also means that my Love and I are also in danger. So I went to check on Mischief...

Almost no pulse, white eyes... Not responding to anything. In a hurry, I rushed to get Kobra, who was conveniently at the inn.
Dragged him over to the cells, where he took further checks on her.

I don't know what it all was, that he did to treat her, but it may have saved her life. She's still absent, but at least she's slightly responding.

Did the church do this to her? Was it herself? Either way, the templars are pushing too far. Even if she is a wanted criminal, there is no reason for torture unless approved by an army official. Not even the church should have that benefit of doing it! Especially not in the army barracks!

I need to stay around Pickles... They will come after her or me next, I'm sure of it.

Just come, Hugo... I won't make it easy for you.

Leanne Melior
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2018, 10:07:03 pm »

Sunday, 12 August

Just... a few lines tonight. I don't feel so well...

I talked with Carolin yesterday... I asked her what the fecking hell her reason was. And she told me. It was fear. Fear of Death...
She asked me if I ever chose the lesser evil of two evils. And I said yes. With a bit of hesitation, I told her about the time when Pickles got enslaved by the Drows. In some way, offering myself to the Drows was the lesser evil.

I could have chosen to do nothing and let Pickles rot. But I chose to sacrifice myself, just so I can be with her each night, after they finished using us as toys. Holding her, singing to her, literally doing anything so she didn't go insane in that hell.

Carolin, altho touched by my story, was still captured by thoughts of guilt. She betrayed a friend... And it still gnaws on her. I hope she can forgive herself...

And today... During parade... I resigned from my position as Officer Cadet. I need to focus on my protection on Cove. The baron sending me to far away lands all the time does not allow me that. Maybe I can go under his sight for sometime. He might send Keres now. Heh.

I chose Love over Rank. I didn't tell the men at the parade, not in those words. But I could see Pickles knew my reason... While the rest of the Covian army boo'd me and the Baron just flinched rank-pin to the floor... Pickles was patting my back.
Altho it hurts to leave my position as Cadet... It's the best way. Leith and Kobra will do a good job... And Pickles finally got promoted to Arcanist Corporal. You do grand, my Love... You deserve it more than anyone else.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length