Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 04:37:19 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Accessing The Virtues: A Treatise on Divine, Natural and Man-Made Law
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Accessing The Virtues: A Treatise on Divine, Natural and Man-Made Law  (Read 1680 times)
Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2018, 01:12:43 pm »

*A neatly written letter is attached to the public notice board on fine parchment*

Dear Good Covians,

Inspired by the divine wisdom to be found in the Church library I humbly offer the beginnings of my own contribution - a work I have been considering since my earlier days of study and bolstered by much reflection on the road and through my tutoring here in Cove.

I hope the contents will be of particular aid to those who, in these dark times, feel as if it can be harder and harder to hear the call of the righteous and walk the true path, and to those who seek further understanding of how the Virtues can be accessed and manifested. You may find a copy of the work in the Chapel. Should you wish to discuss any of it at this preliminary stage please do visit me at the Chapel.

Yours,
Initiate Danaeyl

(OOC information unless attending the Chapel to read a copy. I'll leave the actual IC book in there when there is space for it on a table later.)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length