Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:42:38 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Letter to Hugo
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Letter to Hugo  (Read 1158 times)
Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2018, 02:08:08 pm »

A running messenger approaches Hugo, a hastily written note delivered saying he was instructed by a Churchman to deliver the letter with utmost haste

Preceptor -

Whilst reading in the Chapel gardens I saw a guardsman contemplating the pyre. I approached but they displayed quick hostility and, after introducing herself as an arcanist - Ilyana Drachen - and an aggravated and cryptic discussion over Justice, to my great surprise she began to threaten the Church - saying that she will 'do what she sees fit' and that she is 'watching' the Church. Prior to this overt assault I was merely taken aback and tried to ascertain the cause of her inner turmoil, so best to shine Avatar's guidance upon her warped mind, but at this point her evil intent was clear. I advised her of the severity of her words and saw her off the Chapel grounds. It seemed as if, toward the end, she was ready to attack me in open day light! This woman is no arcanist, but a witch pure and simple. I await your guidance.

Initiate Danaeyl

Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 05:48:49 pm »

Initiate,

This is most grave news, but it certainly not unexpected. The wytch Ilyana is known to the Order and soon will be subject to righteous and crushing punishment. In our on-going fight against heresy, she will be made a public example of. Be ever vigilant, she may attempt covert or overt attacks on members of the Order or Church property. The time of her heresy and insolence will soon be over.

Sir Hugo of Rothmere

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length