Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:51:19 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Joint Mission With The Yewish
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Joint Mission With The Yewish  (Read 1780 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2018, 08:11:18 am »

Covians Led by:

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Covians attended:

Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist.
Keitaro Kazami, Regular Grenadier.
Eben Roichar, Junior Scout.
Saerinder, Watchman.
Tingleith, Guardsman Recruit.
Garshinkle, Guardsman Recruit.
Danaeyl, Church Initiate.

We met our Yewish allies at their portal at the given hour. Rumours of their demise seem unfounded, as their forces all but matched our own. We promptly made our way to the desert in Malas, seeking out the ruined pyramid to slay the sphinxes that dwell within.

Having made short work of their number we headed back to the portal, losing a recruit and churchman along the way. The raven I despatched nay found them and so we pressed on with our allies to Tokuno and Isamu Jima.

The road to our destination was perilous. All manner of beasts and sneaky assassins were slain as we made our way to a curious looking shrine, from there the Covian forces scouted the land to the west but upon our return the Yewish were nowhere to be found (I definitely didn't get us lost!). Eventually a Waywatcher sought us out and requested our assistance.

The Yewish had been cut off by wave after wave of hostile creatures, which we helped to repel until their sheer numbers and ferocity overpowered our combined might. In an effort to regroup and re-enter the fray, all but Recruit Tingleith and myself were cut off and forced to withdraw back to Cove.

The recruit and myself helped the Yewish rally and even though my pack was in tatters, nowt of value was lost, other than the yellow hat Wilkes bought me upon my promotion.

Once regrouped Tripps ordered us back to Yew, a journey that saw the newly trusted recruit go missing and leaving me last Covian standing amongst the Yewish. Some things never change, heh...

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 09:43:54 am »

*A copy of Tripps' report finds it's way to Raiden's desk*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length