Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 07:58:04 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A letter to Danaeyl
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A letter to Danaeyl  (Read 1771 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2018, 09:40:22 am »

*Ilyana sighed when she read the letter from Hoagie and dipped her quill into ink, as she started to write another letter*

Dear worm Initiate,

Things got heated yesterday. It seems we both lost our temper and did things we both regret. At least you should.

We both acted against the law. I did attack you altho you haven't felt my real power yet and for that, I apologice.

But you have to admit, that you did as well not behave very well, in explanation, you ignored a former Commanders order and attacked me by pushing me.

I'm aware that you have by now informed that pathetic zealot Hugo the Great Sir Hugo. I will take responsibility for my actions prior to this event.

Until we meet again,
Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist

*Ilyana muttered as she dropped the letter at the church*

"I'll play nice for now... this is yet no finished tho..."

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 11:13:13 am »

Finding the letter in the Church after a fitful night reflecting on the remarks of the undead, Danaeyl slices it open gently with a letter knife amidst reams of dusty scripts with archaic drawings of undead on them.

Reading the letter passively, he places it in a box entitled 'evidence' on top of some other letters and slowly locks it and begins penning a reply.

Guardsman,

Wolves do not change their colours overnight, and thy false contrition doth not move me. It is too late for the consequences of thy actions, given the public nature of thy outburst, but His forgiveness knows no limit to those who reach out with sincerity in their heart. I sense much of the Guardian's influence in thy hectic soul, but it is not too late to wrest thyself from his wicked grasp.

Signed
Initiate Danaeyl

He absent minded summons a messenger as he ponders the many ancient scrolls with tired and worried eyes.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:25:52 am by Danaeyl » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length