Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:55:34 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Midnight Disaster at the Church....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Midnight Disaster at the Church....  (Read 1067 times)
Avalynn Vale
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2018, 04:36:06 am »

After venturing to the Dungeon Wrong with my fellow Guardsmen, I had a nagging feeling of something I had forgotten and suddenly remembered. I found myself walking to the Church, a place I felt safe, and comfortable in. Afterall, Father Hugo raised me in a Church, it was always home. Kneeling by the alter I begin to pray as I always did, giving thanks for my health, well being, the new friends I have made, and many other things. Danaeyl, the Initiate, and Templar in training came down and left me to pray in Peace, he came back moments later yelling to get the Commander, theres something amiss. As I rose to my feet, there was a loud explosion, I flew from the alter, across the church and landed hard to the ground, my skin on fire and my armor nearly melting my skin. All I could do is scream in pain before everything started to turn dark. I could feel arms pick me up and carry me out the church, it was Danaeyl. He did his best to help me. I choked out.."Kobra, I need Kobra" He ran to get the good Doctor as I blacked out once more.

I awoke to Marcus removing my armor, splitting pain, and comforting words. I could see blood drip from his head, I knew he was also wounded. I could hear Daemonic screaming from the jail cells, I could see the Yewish Guardsman, Aries Harper and Danaeyl, the pain I was under was so severe all I could do is cry in silence. Marcus moved me up to the barracks where I could rest. Before I could faint again, I got a piece of parchment and began writing a letter to the Commander describing what I knew. I knew Marcus would do the same, as would anyone else out there, all I could do now was lay in pain and rest....

*Very Messy scrawl across the paper Addressed to Commander Hoagie Grayner*

Commander,
Tonight, There was an explosion, I have taken much damage to my body. Others know what has happened. It seem's I will need some time off.

*Signed*
Ava---------*continued line of ink off the parchment*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length