Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:34:58 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Keres Courier Service
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Keres Courier Service  (Read 3071 times)
Aderyn
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2018, 05:02:21 am »

Hearing the news about bum-branded Baron-belittler Sam Hagar's letter, as well as recent mutterings about an increased demand for delivery services following a sudden rise in love letters to the Commander, Aderyn set off to make her fortune.

After securing a place for her delivery dropoff to ensure better service to the community, she set to work on a notice and distributed it around town.

Keres Courier Service Begins

Seeking to send love letters? Discreet packages of perfectly legal goods? Basically anything at all as long as it doesn't leave a damn mess?

If you need mail or anything else delivered, leave it at the following location:

The Mail Box At The Commander's House,
The One Behind The Cove Town Hall,
Beside The Sea.

Inside a pouch or bag please include the letter or good to be delivered, and any specific directions regarding its delivery. The recipient must be readily apparent either on the outside of the letter, or in the included instructions. Prices are as follows:

Letters: 15 gold
Packages: 30 gold
'Special' Expensive/Private/Peculiar packages: 50 gold

If you have instructions or packages that are far from the ordinary and are concerned about having the fee to cover it, please seek me out before leaving insufficient fees. Thank you for your compliance.

Aderyn Keres
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 03:04:59 am by Aderyn » Logged
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 05:56:42 pm »

*Reads the notice, whilst holding a small package in her hands*

*Leaves the package in the Mail Box at the Commanders House, along with 100gp and a note to the deliverer that reads as follows...*

Keres Courier Services,

Please find enclosed the sum of 50gp for the delivery of this item. A further 50gp has been included, since I wish ye to confirm that the item has been delivered by visiting me directly afterwards.  I expect this item to be delivered in person to Lord Baron Octiovus Von Richter, in pristine condition. I thank ye.

*Signed*

Axiana Masteen, Patrician of Cove

Aderyn
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 07:41:43 pm »

(A note arrives, ironically being carried by a different courier)

Axiana Masteen,

Important family matters pulled me away immediately after the parade. Find enclosed that the Baron has indeed received his gift as directly as possible. The Grenadiers are responsible for his safety, but I gave the gift to the most trusted Grenadier Corporal. I stood by while she gave him the gift in perfect condition. If this is not to your satisfaction, I am happy to refund the portion of your payment intended to fund a personal visit as a gesture of goodwill.

Aderyn Keres

Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 09:45:15 pm »

Aderyn Keres,

I was of course disappointed that I did not see thee personally, however thy proof of delivery is acceptable to me.  Perhaps you would be so kind as to hold on to the gold, that you intended as a refund, and keep it as payment for my next delivery?

*signed*

Axiana Masteen

Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 09:49:48 am »

*Leaves a parcel in the Mail Box at the Commanders House, along with a short note to Aderyn Keres*

Aderyn Keres,

I am in need of thy services,  I believe ye already have the required payment from the previous delivery.  I require you to return an item belonging to Senior Guardsman, Tiberius Kowpowski. This requires your utmost discretion.

*signed*
Axiana Masteen

Aderyn
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2018, 09:52:16 am »

Aderyn checked the Commander's mailbox. Seeing the note and the package, she set off to find Tiberius and discreetly delivered it.
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2018, 12:28:14 pm »

*A pigeon is sent to Aderyn Keres*

Aderyn Keres

I am impressed with your timely delivery of this particular parcel, and above all, your discretion.  I shall compensate you accordingly.  Avatar forbid if the gazette were to get wind of this.

Axiana Masteen

Aderyn
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 12:24:28 am »

A (perhaps not quite prompt enough) delivery to Axiana Masteen from Winifred Webbestre!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length