Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:24:44 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  The Goblin Dart Tournament
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Goblin Dart Tournament  (Read 1554 times)
Yukina Kazami
Goblin Manageress
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2018, 06:35:46 pm »

I could not help but look around at the Goblin and realize how unbusy we were. Now this was simply unheard of! I sat for hours racking my brain on what I could do, then it hit me. Citizens, Guardsmen, ALL people LOVE playing darts. They also LOVE getting prizes. I gathered up three hats with jingly bells and had some things stitched up on it, then made flyers and set it up around town, even dropped a few in Yew and Vesper. The night was fairly successful, the goblin managed to at least pull in over 12,000 gold, mostly because that BAKA! Tiberius guy decided to buy his way out of what he did to my poor Tavern. I..GUESS I could forgive it... but I DO have my eye on him. Now my dart game suddenly turned to a game of strip darts. I'm not exactly sure why I allowed it but, it made the people happy. It made them more interested. This was it! I decided, this shall be a weekly event.....

At the end of the game, an elf named Terelieth was naked and running amuck through the goblin, and here I hoped it would be Tiberius...

Scores were as follows:

Leanne-189
Axiana-182
Tiberius-142
Terelieth-134
Pickles 125

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 06:47:11 pm »

40 shillings awarded to Yukina Kazami.
5 shillings awarded to Axiana.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:35:44 am by Hoagie » Logged

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length