Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:09:31 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  A chat about tea in the tavern
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A chat about tea in the tavern  (Read 1413 times)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2018, 04:42:22 pm »

When: 10/08/18, 19:00
Where: Beergarden

Commanding Officer: Geraldine, Granny
Covians in attendance:
- Tingleith
- Avalynn Vale
- Saerandir
- Khaelieth
- Carolin
- Aralin Areocia
- Leanne Melior

Khaelieth smiled at the man opposite him.
"It was a most uplifting event. No tea in the ocean, like what sometimes happens in the more barbaric and uncivilised parts of the world."
Khaelieth took a sip of his wine, his hand trembling slightly.
"There was some gossip - Tingleith spoke of her slavery and love for orcs, who were her serendipitous saviours. Most disgusting, such behaviour." His opposite nodded.
"Saerandir apparently has father issues. I hear that is much liked among human males as a female trait, but too me it just seems odd. His father changed his son's name to something like "bitter dung beetle," Khaelieth continued.
"That sounds a bit... strange," replied the man, sipping his wine thoughtfully.
Khaelieth nodded.
"Well, Avalynn, a grenadier, was apparently injured in an explosion in Church caused by someone firing a cannon of all things. From what I could gather, her explosion potions did what they were made for, but while they were still on her person. She is... rather burnt."
"Rather unlucky. How did that even happen?" was the reply.
"I... I have no idea. Honest. Seems that lot of them have suffered somewhat, either in youth or recently. Aralin is a runaway noble. Seems to hate her own kind to a degree."
The man nodded.
"Geraldine, the organiser, has just arrived from Britain. She prefers the quaint provincial life, but in my opinion, Cove is no provincial town these days. 'Tis a military power."
His opposite nodded, draining his glass.

[OOC: Please let me know if you were there, but I didn't put your name there. I am working from memory and think I might've missed someone.]
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:38:03 pm by Khaelieth » Logged
The Paymaster
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 04:56:35 pm »

10 Shillings awarded to Geraldine.
10 Shillings awarded to Khaelieth.
5 shillings awarded to Carolin.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length