Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:08:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Corporal Sanderson Pre Parade Cadre
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Corporal Sanderson Pre Parade Cadre  (Read 1012 times)
Aralin Eroecia
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2018, 04:08:07 pm »

*brief jot down report to be expanded later*
Led by : Kelly sanderson
Attended : Elliot tyrell
Aralin Eroecia

The exercise started with an equipment check, weapon check, survival kit check (bedrool food water light)., followed by questioning my strengths and weaknesses (strengths - teamwork / coordination) (weaknesses - filtering speech, height) I was then asked what my talents were to which I replied sneaking forgetting that magic was also a talent but that was later addressed as she questioned whether I was aiming to be in the arcanist division to which I proudly replied yes....

After a series of questions and answers recruit elliot tyrell turned up bootless he still looked great but there's something a little strange about a man returning without his boots he proceeded to join the training to which corporal Sanderson checked his kit too which he produced it as requested then senior arcanist ilyana drachen arrived to oversea the proceedings corporal Sanderson then asked her if she had any words of wisdoms for me too which she replied " make sure you eat well"..... I forgot what else she said I was too busy distracted by elliot next to me being the glistening example of the male prime...

Signed, Aralin Eroecia
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:02:39 pm by Aralin Eroecia » Logged

Badges Held : Nujel'm Campaign
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length