Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:48:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] The little itsy bitsy spider
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] The little itsy bitsy spider  (Read 1060 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2018, 08:03:10 am »

The most awesome people in attendance:
Marcus "Mad Doc" Kobra, Officer Cadet and leading the bunch
Ilyana "Glorious hat" Drachen, Senior Arcanist
Sergio "Gutter shield" Jarrett, Regular Scout
Thomas "Greedy" Aylmer, Junior Arcanist
Saerandir "Goeffriker" Sally, Junior Guardsman
Aralin "Tiny flamethrower" Eroecia, Watchman

Ah yes, another beautiful saturday evening of burning things and showing off the greatness of Cove.

Kobra wanted us go to Ilshenar to kill some spiders for whatever reason. Maybe he wanted to anger drows? Maybe he doesn't like spiders? Maybe he was just bored? We'll never know!

While we went there quickly and already smashed and burned countless spiders, we were later joined by Aylmer and Sally. With two arcanists and one hopeful arcanist, we were bound to succeed!

I was completely unaware of the threats of spiders absolutely awesome, putting on my glorious hat and being generally nice to the spiders. However, they seem to speak another language and therefor didn't care for my friendly welcome.

Just when the less Grenadier-ish bunch, so everyone except Kobra and Sally, were having fun stomping spiders, we heard a bit of an intense fight deeper in the cave. Arriving there, the two seemed to have a bit of a trouble getting loose a golden Terathan. But as usual, us awesome arcanists took care of it swiftly, until not much later, a golden Terathan AND a golden dread spider appeared.

Kobra shouted to form and so we did. Both have been crushed and burned quickly, and Kobra ripped out the fang of the golden dread spider. Fecking gross if you ask me, but I can't expect to have non-arcanists to have any sense of manner.

As we returned to Cove, everyone except Aralin, Aylmer and Jarrett donated their share of 4,800 coins.

Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length