Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:09:24 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  Going Incognito
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Going Incognito  (Read 2607 times)
Vaughn Goodwill
The Light Company
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2018, 06:56:57 am »

*a written notice has been left in the Scout's Tower*

We are at War.

There are no two ways about it; the Baronship is at risk from its neighbour the Republic of Vesper. We are the eyes and ears of Cove, and should by no means be reactive. We can learn a lot from the shadows, but this can at times only take us so far. We are all practised in the way of disguise and deception, and should utilise our skills to make all necessary preparations in arming ourselves as best we can.

I have taken it upon myself to supply our stores with disguises, with pre-written backstories. My suggestion is that we choose our character(s) and stick to them, developing their character and filing reports of our findings.

Each "character" has been given the following:

• Outfit
  • Hairdye
  • Name
  • Occupation
  • Origin
  • Hair Colour
  • Played by demarcation (which Scout uses this disguise) - I suggest this be fixed
  • Distinguishing features - Notes on roleplaying this character

At the back of each dossier is a section for notes. I suggest the dossier be left in Cove when on mission in case of capture, so that we do not have any incriminating evidence. These notes would be for our own character development, whereas actual reports would be submitted formally.

This should be a collaborative effort, so if you have any comments, please raise out. I think it also important that we hold training sessions where we further flesh out our characters; accent work, backstory, acting etc.

Finally, if you do choose to use a disguise, please let it be known, and amend the dossier in the disguise kit. All disguises should be stored in the footlocker when not in use.

*signed*

Vaughn Goodwill

Vaughn Goodwill
The Light Company
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 07:17:08 am »

Name: Fenton Webb
Origin: Trinsic
Hair Colour: Black
Played By: Unassigned
Distinguishing features: Polite and well spoken

Profile:
Fenton Webb is an educated man, evident by his polite manner and clear vernacular. He is dressed in suitably appropriate attire for a working man in the city, although his undershirt appears to be ill-fitting, protruding in a flowing and puffy manner from under his doublet. He carries with him a ledger and quill, which he often lays in front of him in an obsessively neat arrangement, which must be laid out with exact spacing and straight angles. He is quick to buckle under social pressure, but is a real stickler for rules so often finds himself in discomfort around those with more fluid interpretations of the law. Despite his intelligence, his lack of assertion results in Fenton Webb being destined for nothing more than middle management.

Vaughn Goodwill
The Light Company
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 07:19:57 am »

Name: Rosalyn Bray
Origin: Skara Brae
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Played By: Leanne Melior
Distinguishing Features: Freckled cheeks

Profile:
Rosalyn Brae has a sweet manner to her, although she is on the shy side. Her family are members of the serfdom, and have worked as shepherds in the region for several generations. Now a shepherdess herself, it will soon be her sole responsibility to look after the flock as her father, while in good health, is close to retiring. She has a relatively open mind and enjoys listening to the grand tales of others, particularly those of grand adventures and exploration. As a result of her shyness she often hides underneath a wide brimmed hat, daring only to take it off in the company of friends and family.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 03:38:30 am by Vaughn Goodwill » Logged

Vaughn Goodwill
The Light Company
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 07:22:15 am »

Name: Dietrich Voortham
Origin: Jhelom
Hair Colour: Grey
Distinguishing Features: Soft spoken, warm smile

Profile:
“Father” Dietrich Voortham lived most of his life in Jhelom where he enjoyed his life as a tinkerer, along with his late wife. His hair is mostly all grey with the occasional streak of brown peppered throughout. While his manner is kind and friendly, his eyes convey a great sense of sadness. He speaks fondly of his past with his wife Penny, although it doesn’t take long until he reports her to have passed five summers previous to sickness. Now seeing his once peaceful home as a source of sadness, he took the Ankh and set out to travel Britannia where he cares for the less fortunate, regardless of their spiritual leanings, offering healing services and a kind word of advice.

Vaughn Goodwill
The Light Company
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 07:24:47 am »

Name: Talfen Coyle
Origin: Minoc
Hair Colour: Brown
Distinguishing Features: Thick northern accent

Profile:
Talfen Coyle is certainly not a rich man, evident by both his clothes and his speech. Yet despite his relative poverty he always has a smile on his face and is quick to crack a joke. Unable to afford an education, he is practically illiterate, save for a bar menu where he is able to recognize his favourite ales. He is a tough worker; a labourer by trade and speaks with pride about taking part in the construction of several notable buildings throughout the northern territories.

Vaughn Goodwill
The Light Company
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 07:27:09 am »

Name: Mirabel Sophia Cresthill
Origin: Britain
Hair Colour: Blonde
Distinguishing Features: Posh accent and aloof

Profile:
Mirabel Cresthill carries herself with an air of self-importance. Her strides are slow, preferring to go at her own pace, almost as if Britannia itself owes her its time. Her speech, while eloquent, is almost comically posh, and she often speaks to those not of noble class in a condescending manner. Her hair is kept exceptionally neat (likely because she didn’t do it herself!), and her cheeks blushed by makeup. She wears a corset which brings her waist noticeably tight, highlighting her frame.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 07:56:09 am »

*a note is left inside the Scout Tower*

I will take my part as Rosalyn Bray. I already have expiriences disguising myself as shephard.

LM

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length