Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:10:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A deaddrop in the shire
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A deaddrop in the shire  (Read 1985 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2018, 10:11:20 am »

[OOC note: Every information you gather from this thread is completely OOC for you, unless you are a member of "The Sisters of Jaana" or work with them.

*Leanne left a small note at Pickles' desk and in the inn under Mischiefs door reading the numbers "46o 9'N, 83o 40'E"

At the marked position, she left another note, hidden under a rock*

Friends,

They have gone too far this time. I blame myself for the actions taken against our friend. It was I, who hanged those leaflets for rebellion, and now she is taking the blame for it. I've wrote the Commander a letter and hope he can take some action against the accusation against her.

For the time being, I advice you all to stay calm and try not to take it against them, at least as long as our friend is held hostage by them, or she WILL take the blame for the mistakes we make. Be patient.

Regards,
Whisper
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 10:42:12 am by Leanne Melior » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Mischief
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 12:54:00 pm »

As dawn started to approach, Mischief reluctantly ended her vigil over Ilyana and returned home. She found the note, memorised the location and burned the note. Mischief immediately set out, her mood profoundly dark after the hours in deep thought guarding Ilyana. The expression on her face was one of hatred; she looked ready to kill.

On reaching the location she read the note and scribbled a reply underneath: -

Meet me. Umbra. Alone. Change your attire. Soon as you can.

Regards
Julia

Mischief headed to Leanne’s residence and slipped a note under her door, it simple said: -

A reply. Same location.

She then return home, rested for a short time.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 01:03:48 pm by Mischief » Logged

Mischief
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 10:44:04 am »

*In the dead of night Mischief sent out her runner to deliver a note under the door of Leanne and Pickles’ residences.

The cryptic note said simply: -

Same place as before. Burn this.

At the known location under a rock, Mischief left another note.*

Friends,

That bitch Sanderson dropped me in it. I now expect Blackthorn’s puppet to come after me. Made preparations, might need to go deep under cover. If I do I’ll give you a sign

Regards
Julia

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 08:46:34 am »

Our friend has been released. She recovers but still has to do her trials. Keep it low for now.

Whisper

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Mischief
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 11:08:44 am »

* A filthy street urchin shoves a note under Leanne’s door.

The note said simply: -

Same place as before. Burn this.

At the known location, in the pre-arranged place another note is left. *

Friends,

I’m alive but in a bit of a mess. I need to see you soon, but first I need to see our other mutual friend, you know the one. Send her to the dark place I once met with you.

It was not just Sanderson who betrayed me, someone even closer betrayed me. I will eliminate her when the time is right. I will clarify all when I meet our mutual friend.

Regards,
Julia.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 06:02:48 am »

*Leanne hesitated to leave another deaddrop. Nervously, she shifted around in her Manor before eventually leaving and passing the Arcanist Tower, where she could see Ilyana and Pickles through the windows*

Julia,

I can not say how I feel about your circumstances. Our friends believe you might be dead, and best is if they are to stay in that believe.

We can meet. But I will not send any of our friends to you. While your intensions may have been good, your actions endangered us all.

We shall meet in Umbra as before.

Whisper

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length