Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:46:56 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Latrine duty
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Latrine duty  (Read 1290 times)
Joaquin Quincil
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2018, 01:06:26 pm »

There I were thinkin' we'd be having a scrap with this Vesper lot but turned into a big let down. We hauled back ter Cove an one of them greenies said someone's been in the Office and made a right mess of it.

Next thing I'm being put on detail an' having to clean the damn room out. I dunno what them Vesper lot eat and drink but it stank. The rug was soaked and had some nasty mess on it. The Chair was soaked. These people must have held back everythin' they had an' let it loose in there.  Half the books were ruined 'ad ter put them on the fire.

Only thing fer tha' rug and chair was to throw it in the bay.  Jus' hope whoevers room that was aint going to mind buying a new rug an' chair.

*scrawled*

Joaquin "Gutter Mage" Quincil
Pickles
Cove Command
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 11:20:16 pm »

Very good work, Recruit. As Promised, you may count that toward a Guardsman Duty, for all that 'dirty work'.

One Guardsman Duty awarded.

*Signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin
Arcanist Corporal.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length