Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:58:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report - The Two Towers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report - The Two Towers  (Read 1224 times)
Sheriam Palmer
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2018, 04:05:37 pm »

Attending:

Leanne Melior, Regular Scout and Leading
Sheriam Palmer, Junior Guardsman
Chelly Traitor, Untrusted Watchman
Charas, Guardsman Recruit
Aureline Eroecia, Commoner

Report:

Recently a number of orcs and strange evil beings had been sighted within the borders of Cove.  As most of the regulars seemed to still be hungover from the Captain's stag night, Leanne thought it best to spend our afternoon securing the outer towers. The call went out for assistance and we were joined by Tingleith, an elven recruit and a helpful civilian. Leanne started the line up with one of her famous jokes, I forget exactly what it was about but it called Vesperians ugly so we all liked it.

The first destination was the Scouts Tower in Altmare. Ting and myself were sent to gather wood, Charas hides and the rest stayed behind to build the sentry. Once the sentry was built we were sent to secure the area from incoming monsters. We sought out a couple but that seemed to anger the sea and waves upon waves of elementals and sea serpents started attacking the sentry!

The sentry was well built and withstood the waves of enemies with ease. After this Leanne asked if Charas wanted to join the scouts and took her off for a 'Secret Meeting'. It seems every division apart from the main bloc has 'Secret Meetings', although someone pointed out maybe the main bloc has 'Secret Meetings' but they are just so secret they dont invite me to them...

Next we travelled down to the Arcanist Tower to the South. This was my first time visiting the tower, it was in quite a nice secluded area with no invading water elementals and serpents, so I could definitely see the appeal. This sentry building went much smoother with no interruptions. Apparently the arcanists complained however due to all the building noise this early in the morning, but it was past lunchtime!

Following this we went on a recruitment drive to New Haven and Luna. By the time we were finished the town was thoroughly plastered in banners and we even talked a potential arcanist into joining.

It was a productive afternoon! By the time we returned I think I heard one of the Senior Guardsmen waking from their slumber...

Signed

Junior Sheriam Palmer
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 07:49:32 am »

Good work men!

I mean, ladies...

Ugghhh, after that incident in the King's Deer, I'm not even sure who's what anymore...

*~Raiden lays down his quill and shudders~*

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length