Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:14:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Karnaugh stroll
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Karnaugh stroll  (Read 1379 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2018, 04:12:53 pm »

Gloriously and fashionable extreme person leading:
  • Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist

Slightly less fashionable but still glorious guardsmen:
  • Raiden Harper-Morana, Captain
  • Eve Somelastname, Senior Guardsman
  • Sheriam Palmer, Junior Guardsman
  • Harris McStan, Watchman

A bit more fashionable, but less glorious Yewlanders:
  • Aries Harper-Morana, Lance Corporal
  • Natalie, Waywatcher
  • Hestia, Footman

After my search for an old document, I had to dismiss Watchman Tyrell and recruit Quincil, however, the rest of the men and women seemed hungry for more! Seeing as we already were near the Pass of Karnaugh, I let them north to it. Back in the days, when I was slightly less awesome, Torrak, Lucas, Bersi and me would often go there, testing our limits. As I led them there, they seemed yet unaware of what was waiting for us.

For a little bit of flavor, I added the 'Keres rule' on our run, which basically meant, that people moving further away than three feet from the leader (that was me!) was a prey and should be shot at once! Most of them kept to that rule, and while I can forgive Footman Hestia to get a bit behind to gather the gold, I can and will not forgive those that run ahead. Watchman Harris should get some lashes at some point for this!

It all seemed very easy, as we progressed through the keep. A few Liches here, a few gazers and blood elemental there, but not a challenge for the combined might that was at our disposal.

Arriving at the other entrance, the lads and lasses seemed way too chilled about our passing. Granted, due to our fancy polished armor, it was not that difficult. But that's where I tricked them all! On our way back, I ordered all of them to strip their armor and to walk back only covered with a kilt and additionally, a shirt for the lasses! Little did they laugh now!

Cautiously, we marched back into the keep and did well, unlike like we made it past the balcony part. This is when someone decided "Hey! Let me go run ahead and completely ignore to stick in formation!"
Unfortunately, we did get pushed a little back. But the important part is, that there were no casualties. And even more important is that I collected a fang of a golden dread spider! A brand new trophy. I don't know what the issue of the other hunters is, these trophies offer themselves to me.

Making our way through, we eventually arrived outside again, where I made sure no one was left behind. Truly, no one else but an Arcanist could have led the guardsmen through this place against all odds! It also may have helped that the main block showed good presence...

Returning back to the barracks, everyone (except the Yewlanders because they deserved their share) donated 2,500 gold coins for the coffers.

Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 09:28:38 pm »

Grand job, folks!
And a grand report to go with it, Drachen.

*Signed*

Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length