Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:09:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  [Report] Supply Caches
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Supply Caches  (Read 1608 times)
Linaeus
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2018, 10:13:59 pm »

Logistical Support Operation in Covianshire

Leading: Leith Keres, Scout Corporal
Attending: Leanne Melior, Regular Scout
                Vaughn Goodwill, Junior Scout
                Aralin Eroecia, Watchman

Two weeks ago, I commissioned the assembly of ten Supply Caches by the citizenry. The order was filled to an exemplary standard by Mr. Dwral Nahlig, and the caches were allowed to sit exposed to the elements outside the barracks to ensure they were watertight and to weather the otherwise pristine exteriors. I am pleased to say that all ten caches held up against the weather, and kept their contents in good condition.

Tonight I assembled a small squad of Scouts to distribute these caches throughout Covianshire. To ensure that the hiding spots were suitable, I had rotating teams of two hide the caches, while the other searched for them. The first cache found was relocated to a better hiding spot, and so on and so forth until only three remained. These three we hid in the cave networks of Covetous and Avaricia. The goal is that these caches will provide supplies to Scouts operating far afield in the event of an emergency, and allow for sustained operations in the more remote areas of Covianshire and Avaricia. I hope to replicate this tactic on the marches with Britain and Yew as well, and I have already commissioned the Light Company to map Nujelm for a similar purpose.

I am pleased to report that Light Company operations on the borders with Vesper have been made logistically sound by this operation, and that we may now commence operations deeper in enemy territory without fear of running short on supplies.

*Signed*
Leith Keres, Scout Corporal

[Those present may count this as EITHER a Duty or a Training for the purposes of Promotion.]

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length