Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:45:44 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Report: The Treasures of the Trinsic Woods.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: The Treasures of the Trinsic Woods.  (Read 1653 times)
Casseiul
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2018, 09:41:37 pm »

Templi Present:

Mordred Casseiul, Squire.

Date:

Twenty Third day of September.

Trinsic Moongate; Muster Point, Outskirts of Trinsic Jungles, and Forest for the Hunt.

Preceptor, I write this report to yourself to inform you of the activity's of the Baronial forces, led by the good citizen Elaine Crow, for on the day of this report, she did request fighting men to accompany her upon a treasure hunt, from which she gathered information of the lost wealth with the use of her map reading ability's.

Accompanying her on this expedition, Captain Raiden Harper Morana, and a handfull of the Barons fighting men, myself present to ensure the Church receives it's tithe in all equality and that we are not cheated from the riches discovered this day.

I shall report to thee that the treasure was located on three occasions, and with each chest discovered did the Guardians flock, damn them, appear and assail us only to be slain with fire and sword, the will of the Avatar, praise him, carried out there and then.

On each finding did the good Elaine Crowe offer fourth the Churchs fair and just share, in gold and item from which I did make the decision, to take the coin as the arms and armour and trinkets discovered prooved better melted down to the forge, and recycled for the equipping of our forces both Church and Baronial.

All gold taken has been accounted for and placed within the chest of the Cathederal, praise the Avatar highest, these alms should be put to good use for our sacred cause.

Elaine Crowe, has mentioned a chest remains present outside a Shrine, though I know not the virtue which this Shrine represents, I have stated this will be for the Church to retrieve with her aid due to the connection, none of the Barons forces did dispute.
When time becomes available I shall set out with a small force to retrieve this chest, should it still be there I trust it shall be waiting for us.

I conclude this report Preceptor.

Signed

Mordred Cassieul, Squire.

In hoc signo vinces.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 09:50:51 pm by Casseiul » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length