Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:16:31 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Sea Cruise!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Sea Cruise!  (Read 1572 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2018, 07:57:35 am »

Leading Guardsman:
  • Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

Attending Guardsmen:
  • Gregor Eason, Senior Guardsman
  • Alton Aldwin, Guardsman Recruit

Another evening, another time for duty! My injured hand is still healing so I decided to stick to my word and do some easy duty for now. After good old Senior Eason joined my line, I showed them a map of Britannia and said I wanted to visit a certain place - a tower in water!

We ventured forth to New Haven, where I've sent Aldwin and Eason to talk with some locals, while I spoke to the local shipwright about buying a nutshell to sail the oceans. Lucky for me, the carpenter had one ready for sale and we exchanged goods, while the other two tried to help some kind of drow / elf hybrid finding his lost friend.
If you ask me, that guy was just drunk and imagining his friend...

Once we boarded our new ship, the Elizabeth, we set sail south-west to this stone tower in the water, only to get mildly disappointed by it... While the two men had fun and seemed to enjoy the cruise, I was more interested in what secrets and places we might find!

We continued to sail the southern islands, first starting with as Senior Eason called it: Mongbat Isle. A bunch of nasty wildlife on it and an old man in solitude, who seemed to had been sniffing on too much serpent venom.

Our next stop was just a little south, a place I did not want to find. It was where the Arcanists did open a portal to get Ilyana from another shard something completely normal and nothing like wytchcraft! Eason raised his eyebrow in suspicion, but there was nothing to worry about. Not at all. No. All good!

Our last stop on this cruise was the island of Valoria where we visited the shrine of Valor, which was infested with serpents!
On our way back to the ship, I've seen that it had hit a leak and was about to sink! Eason cut some wood while Aldwin repaired the damaged spots. And I wasn't completely lazy as well! I took a bucket and started to hurl the water inside the boat out.

With a bit of effort we managed to sail over to Jhelom from where we used the moongate to return home.

We returned home safely, although some mindless deadites still roamed the area. A successful trip on water where we discovered many fine locations for eventual colonies! Except the island next to Mongbat Isle. This one should be avoided at all cost. Indeed!

Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

OOC: A Guardsman Duty awarded for all in attendance

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 07:38:55 am »

Damn fine report and a grand example of the adventures that can be had with just two or three guardsmen!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length