Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:33:02 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  [Research] A toxic company
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Research] A toxic company  (Read 3773 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2018, 05:52:31 am »

"Can ye look at my hands hun? I have this weird rash on my hands lately and it's itchy!", said Leanne as she approached her wife. Pickles arched her eyebrow and asked: "Did you perhaps try to cast some spells with Nightshade?" Leanne nodded. "Yes, I cast the Strength spell a couple of times lately."

Pickles took a closer look at Leanne's hands. "Well, you didn't wear your gloves when you did, right? You as a Scout should know that Nightshade has is toxic and may, as now seen on you, give you a rash." Leanne sighed and agreed to her. It wasn't the first time she heard that, and it sure was no new news to her. After all, her unofficial mentor Kal used to poison his blades with Nightshade essence.

"Nay a bad idea, actually..." she said to herself. Why not use the poison of Nightshade on her arrows? She patted her bag with herbs and produced a bunch of Nightshade. In the Scout Tower she found a mortal and pestle and started to carefully mash it into tiny pieces and it eventually became viscous liquid.

Leanne made a mess, puddles of the liquid all around her on the floor, her gloves and even her leather suit. But she managed to successfully apply the toxic liquid on her arrowheads and store them safely in her quiver. She was taken out of her concentration when her wife's voice rang at her ears.

"You're not trying to lick your own fingers right now, are you?", Leanne blushed and they both laughed.

Leanne had yet a long way to go.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length