Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:34:20 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Working on promotions!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Working on promotions!  (Read 1501 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2018, 02:34:13 pm »

Led by:
  • Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

Attended by:
  • Garrison Hawke, Watchman
  • Alexander Hawke, Guardsman Recruit

While everyone is a lazy bugger, I am certainly not. I head off to the Altmere Outpost and saw it fit to strengthen it once more. All by myself, I built up the sentry. It took me a while and I had to be super careful! Like, did I ever tell you how I lost my fingers?! I was minding my own business, hammering together some crates, then all of a sudden BOOM! The nails exploded and ripped them of. True story!

After I finished building, two figures stepped on me from south. One of them was a known Watchman, the other was apparently his son. I didn't know there were other families in the army. Other than the Kereseseses. And Easons. And Shadowhands. And Meliors...

In any way, they arrived just in time for the second part of my plan...

We ventured to Destard, the cave filled with big dragons with even bigger teeth! Slowly and cautious we entered their Den and valiantly fought our way through their fire and flames.

Needless to say, the recruit had some trouble fighting them off, but we succeeded until...

Until we got surrounded! Countless fire breathing lizards around us, even some of those ancient big ones. A grave mistake on my account for loosing track of my surroundings. After things seemed a bit harsh for us, I ordered a tactical retreat with all the gold and leather in our pockets.

We head home to Cove where we counted our collected leather and coins. Needless to say, we did gather more than enough for re-equipping the Scouts. And enough gold to buy loads of milk. More than we could ever imagine!

A fine Covian display of skill, all done in a fine afternoon.

Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 09:05:03 am »

Good stuff Me-Mar!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length