Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:12:00 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Training with Vesper
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Training with Vesper  (Read 1544 times)
Hawke
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

Mercenary at Heart

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2018, 02:07:50 am »

Led by:
           Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist

Attending:

Marcus Kobra, Officer Cadet
           Garrison Hawke, Watchman (Reportin')
           Alton Aldwin, Recruit

Esca Flowne [-V-]
           Piper Vale [-V-]
           Garrofi [-V-]
           Tiolas Amildor [-V-]
           Rimeny De Blaze [-V-]
           Kasper Kendall [-V-]
           Kral Visla [-V-]
           Ayseh [-V-]
           Justin Xiang [-V-]
           Levi [TSB]

Word had gotten' round that Senior Drachen was gonna be runnin' a trainin' so Recruit Aldwin and meh showed up and we were quickly joined by Officer Cadet Kobra. The Senior explained we was gonna do some joint trainin' with Vesper seein as we ain't at war with 'em at the moment.
  She magiked us all over ta Vesper, which I ain't very familiar with but it looks a 'ell of a lot differnt then the last time I seen it. We marched over ta some place name a West gate...Did nay look much like a gate ta meh but they's Vespians. The Vespian lass I seen afore was there, caught 'ere name this time, one Piper Vale seemed ta be leadin fer the Vespians. I didn't know most a the faces 'cept fer the fella with the bear hat but they seem'd happy ta see us Covians. Wit' lil' effort we lined up in two rows smoothly and watch'd an' listened as Vale and Senior Drachen told us what was what, s' bit of jaw jackin' from a  vespian but it got sorted out by their Vale. Then we got magicked all the way over ta Serp's Hold.
  Always liked that old fort. Senior Drachen told us we was going play practice attack and defend. Got split up inna two teams. Recruit Alton lead the Green, consistin' a  him, Piper, Tiolas, Levi, Kral and me. The Purples was run by Kasper and the rest listed in it 'cept for Xiang who was kinda 'nuff to be the medic and Senior Drachen who was overseein' it and talkin' between tha two teams.
  I thought Team Green was supposed ta defend first but we ended up attackin'. I was tha only shield on our side and run inta three from the Purple team, once I got woke up I run back over and run meh armor and helm inta a bunch a weapons...next time I woke up I thought different tactics were called fer, so I got poisoned 'his time. The Purple team ended up winnin'. We gathered and them in charge decided we'd switch and have Green defend, at our southern tower, and Purple would attack. Seemed to go a bit better for team Green this time round and after much brawli'n I think we came out a top. Meh head was ringin' some, did nay hear who actually won. Vale fouhgt like 'ell fer team Green but got dinged up some and had ta go. After sum more talkin' we formed teams a two, Officer Cadet Kobra let meh join 'em and then we all got magicked to Moonglow (lotta Islands fer this train'n). We was told we had two minutes to find spots inna south side a 'glow afore we'd fight it out. Kobra lead meh to the 'glow bank and picked a fine spot where our enemies would a had to come single file at us...which they never did. Dun't know 'ow the rest a teh teams did but we nay got a scratch, only seen a sneak or two pop in fer a look a'fore popin' back out. Korba and I went out and tussled wit' a few Vespians who knocked meh pretty good but Kobra lasted a good bit longer. Ended up a pair of Shields from Vesper chasin' some sneaks round and round...Senior Drachen declared the first from a team ta get knocked meant their team lost. Team Rimney ended up gettin' the win!
  For tha last part we got magicked back to Vesper and that gate place for a free for all. Everyone spaced 'em selves out and Esca magiked up a wall, when the wall fell we all brawled. Pretty sure I did nay get knocked first so I be takin' that as a win. On a brightside I got ta watch some grand fight'n. It came down ta a real good fight between Tiolas and Levi with Tiolas takin' the win. Damn fine fight outta both of 'em though! Senior Drachen lined everyone up and she got some cheers for hold'n the trainin' a fore she dismissed us. It was a good experience seein' how others fight an' the tactics they use.

*sketches a the events*

Report-Training-with-Vesper" border="0

*Signed*

Garrison Hawke, Watchman

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 09:03:36 am »

Damn fine report Watchman!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length