Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:27:16 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Any active Pokémon Go players amongst us...?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Any active Pokémon Go players amongst us...?  (Read 1719 times)
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2019, 01:03:57 pm »

Hello please !

I hope everyone is keeping well, I do miss your lovely faces but sadly I don't have a whole lot of time for gaming lately. Literally speaking, I have an Xbox X and a 4K television and I never touch it. I have fantastic free adventure opportunities on the Outlands and UOSA servers but only log in to refresh my real estate.

The only game I take everywhere and make time for on my days off is Pokémon Go. So if any of you play it (especially you continental mothers with your sweet exclusive Pokémon) then drop your trainer code in and I'll happily friend you and shower you with gifts on a daily basis.

Much love,
KV.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 06:38:59 pm »

Hey Kas!

I haven't touched the app since way too long. Tho make sure to get Gen 8 of Pokemon that is coming out later this year, so we can do some battles Cheesy

*huggles*

Leanne / Ilyana

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length