Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:40:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  The player of Sioned has passed away
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The player of Sioned has passed away  (Read 3158 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2019, 12:05:28 pm »

By Harry Biggins of -V-

This morning I was informed that Sioned's player Dorthe has passed away last night. Of course we will hold a memorial service for her in game, details on this will follow later.

Sio was one of the kindest and longest playing souls in the community

I will inform you on more details once I know them. It would be cool if some of us could show up for her memorial

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 04:02:43 pm »

Hey guys and gals, I’ve put together a JustGiving page to buy a flower arrangement from us as a community for her funeral. The donation goal is £100 and we can buy the arrangement that is shown in the picture. You can donate any amount and please remember to give your in game name with guild handle with your donation. This way I can add your name on the ribbon. Let me know if you have any questions. Link: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/motherofswaggers
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 08:04:48 pm by Leanne Martin » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 02:55:15 pm »

https://i.imgur.com/NHZYBfC.jpg
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 01:34:58 pm by Leanne Martin » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length