Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 07:30:50 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Interested in joining BoC.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Interested in joining BoC.  (Read 1703 times)
Drake Wyntermore
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2005, 07:27:01 pm »

Greetings,

First off allow me to introduce myself.. My name is Joseph Penick and I just recently started a character on the Europa shard. I have been coming to your site for a few days now and it has interested me greatly to the point that I wish to become a part of BoC on my new character named Drake Wyntermore.  Though I just hope my time difference and connection will not prevent this seeing as Im from the states and not really sure of the differences in time.. Im on EST time here so was wondering if any could help out and tell me the difference in time.. Smiley  I have played on the Atlantic shard for oh I'd say about six years now..experienced in Roleplaying over there but find at times no one on lately to roleplay anything with.

Mainly what has brought me to Europa is the roleplay its so much more visiable over here then on my main shard, and plus reading your website sight and seeing how active your guild is has gotten me hooked and wishing to be part of to me what looks like a wonderful guild. I do have Icq and shall get incontact with whoever I am suppose to contact about joining, but just wanted to drop in and introduce msyelf. Smiley  I look forward to meeting you all ingame soon and I look forward to being part of BoC if Im found worthy enough..Well thats about all I think of to say right now my mind has gone blank..lol.. That happens from time to time. So till next time my friends.. Fare thee well. 

Drake Wyntermore

P.S.  oh I forgot feel free to ask me any questions on anything you need to know.. Smiley
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 07:33:27 pm »

Well Sergeant Athalus is making events for the EST and a fair few of us are EST also..!
And overall we are quite active, 'till late in the night and starting early already.
Feel free to add me or even better Octiovus on your ICQ and he shall add you in a jiffy!

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Gregor Eason
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 07:52:06 pm »

Indeed.
We've got several gamers from the States; and as Captain Shadwell said, we have Sergeant Althalus not providing late night drills and such. So there's plenty to be involved in!

Give one of our chaps ye olde ICQ, their Contacts are on the tome (Contacts page).

Commander Gregor Eason
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 09:50:12 pm »

Thanks for your interest.

Indeed; we have a fair few people on EST, and there's usual at least SOMEONE on, around the clock.

I'm sure you'd enjoy it. Smiley

By the way, do you have an ICQ?

~The Baron.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2005, 10:41:12 pm by Octiovus » Logged

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Drake Wyntermore
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 10:45:16 pm »

Ah forgive me..I should have posted my Icq number when I first posted but didnt think of it at the time.. my number is 243548538.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length