Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:44:07 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Dungeon Wrong
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dungeon Wrong  (Read 1790 times)
Baraz
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2005, 03:25:07 pm »

As i rose from tightening the laces on my boats i looked to see a line of well equipped malitia guardsmen standing with me. I then looked infront to see Commander Gregor Eason standing up right, eyeing the line of men that stood before him. He went on to explain the tactics that will be used in our hunt to Wrong. We stood quietly, listening to every word that the commander had to say as we new that if we done what he instructed us to do, then we will leave dungeon in one piece.

The commander asked me to open a portal to the the dungeon where we would begin our hunt. I opened the gate and the malitia poured in. "Knowone, goes infront of the commanding officer" Gregor yelled, "ME!" he roared banging his shield! The commander then led us into the dungeon where myself and Odenetheus gave the troops night sight. We moved deeper into the dungeon, obeying The commanders orders and stayng close together, prepared for whatever came at us. We followed the pathway right, towards the cells of the dungeon. Here we were confronted by juka warriors, mages and lords! "ready arms" the commander screamed! We armed up and as a team began slaying every juka in sight!

After destroying all juka men in the cells we moved through the portals that were vacated close to the entrance of the building, we followed our leader through the portal. We immediately found ourselves in another battle with juka warriors but this time there was golems also. We began crashing through the evil figures that stood in our way, some men parted from the group, fear rushing through there veins. Gregor shouted for some order. but it was too late for the mercenary Kasei Senshi, who fell at the hands of the juka warriors.

We moved back round to the portal that had brought us up to this level of the dungeon after picking up Kasei. We lined up infront of the commander who ordered for the group to be split up into two squadrons. My squadron was made up of Gregor Eason, Jevonia, Seamus and myself. We moved to the east side of the dungeon where we were ambushed by a number of brigands and juka fighters. We held together well. healing well as a group, but the force and power of the juka warriors spell were too much as the commander and jevonia fell. Mysel;f and seamus fought on and picked up the wounded, we healed the commander and jevonia back to a fit state and they fought on couragously! As the last of the juak warriors fell we made our way back to the entrance of the dungeon where we met the rest of the group, where The commander led us out of the dungeon.

We gathered outside the, many of the men holding there wounds. They would receive treatment from izzy when we arrived back at the barracks which im sure they were more than happy about.
  The commander praised our work in the dungeon and then dismissed us when we arraved at the barracks.

Leader: Gregor Eason (commander)
Hugo (templar preceptor)
Judas Deibeau (junior guardsmen)
Baraz (watchman)
Drachir (watchman)
Cor'Ari Ta (watchman)
Kasei Senshi (mercenary)
Corliss (guardsmen recruit)
Seamus (guardsmen recruit)
Jevonia (guardsmen recruit)
Robert Fripp (guardsmen recruit)
Odenetheus (diciple)